Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love Quotes : Missing You

"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
 
"It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."

"I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you."
 
"Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."
 
"“Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…”" 
"To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms."
 
"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
 
"When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much."

"When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you."
"I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you."

"Emptiness isn't loneliness, it's the missing of you."
 
"I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to."

"Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too."

"I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me."

"Tonight I resign myself to missing you for I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you."
 
"If every drop of rain was a thought of you, I'd have every storming cloud in the the world inside my head and I'd still miss you."
 
"When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you."

"If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you."
"Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them."

0 Komen: